Work With Me
Visiting countries across the globe has taught me a lot about people, cultures and about life at large. This led me to share my experiences with others through social media and later, my blog.
Within a few months, not only did my audience feel inspired by my journeys, but constant interaction with them led me to look for opportunities to answer their queries and help them plan their holidays. Right from helping lone travellers to groups of bag packers, to getting invited by business schools to share how I adroitly balance my passion for travel and my full time job as a marketeer, to being a part of various talk shows, to inspiring people across age groups to follow their dreams, I felt humbled at every given opportunity.
My passion has made me ready to collaborate with brands, corporates and other content creators who would like to use my digital assets to reach out to newer audiences.
What I’ve Done
- Anindita was invited by Malta Tourism to visit and write about them. Her blog on the same is available on the website as 10 Reasons Why You Should Visit Malta
- She has endorsed several brands that include premium and luxury hotels like The Courtyard by Marriott, Taj Tashi-Bhutan, Taj Lands End, Le Meridien – Mahabaleshwar and Hyatt Regency-Pune, Tree of Life-Varanasi among several others.
- Anindita is a part of FBAI – Food Bloggers Association of India and has reviewed multiple restaurants in and out of India.
- She has collaborated with a lot of brands like Thrillophilia, Niyozen Global Forex Card, Airtel, Thomas Cook and a lot of other local tourism, wellness & fitness brands.
- Anindita has been a speaker in the Young Leaders 2020 AIESEC global conference (sponsored by ISB) along with other speakers like Dia Mirza, Tanya Dubash – Adi Godrej’s daughter and the dean of Indian School of Business.
- Anindita is on the panel of speakers of TOSB – The Outstanding Speakers Bureau.
- She also conducts webinars/workshops and delivers talks in various schools/colleges/corporates on “How to become an influencer pursuing your passion”, “How to build a brand on social media”, “How to monetize your passion” & “The art of balancing your passion & your profession”.
- She was live with her travel stories on Radio – 94.3 Radio One FM with RJ Hrishi K in July.
- Anindita was a part of the Jam with Sam talk-show, where she talked about her views on life and travel
- She has spoken in various forums like LinkedIn Local, ZeeEducare, Redbrick Offices, We Work etc where she addressed the audience on “How to travel/chase your dreams with a full-time job”, “Life lessons learnt from globe-trotting to 62 countries” etc.>
In the News
- The Economic Times- a leading national daily, wrote about Anindita and her travel stories.
Her blog, Travel Chatter received an appreciation with an exclusive coverage in the Verve and Yatra magazine.
Talk shows / Webinars
Topics I can speak on:
- How to become an influencer by pursuing your passion
- Blogging & Instagram Masterclass
- Globetrotting through 65 countries and life lessons learnt
- How to travel through 65 countries while having a full-time job
- The art of balancing your passion and profession
- Tips on travelling around the world on a budget
- A day in the life of a blogger
Need a shoutout for your brand? Or do you want your brand to collaborate on my journeys and be a part of my travel experience? Reach out let’s see what could be on the platter.
Destinations and Beyond
A tailor-made campaign to help create conversations around local and international destinations. I will help create content covering the story from an experiential perspective.
With miles of travel behind me, I look forward to sharing my experiences with others and inspire travellers to explore more. I also would love to address gatherings and traveller meets to discuss a variety of ideas and intelligence.
Be it a homestay, a resort with an edge, a garage that opens its doors to travellers, a hotel that speaks of the spirit of the locale or a bistro that serves the choicest delicacies; if you need an honest review of your local business to be shared with travellers worldwide, I got you covered.
Have anything else that you think I could help you with?
Let’s discuss over a cup of coffee.
Hey there travel bugs! Glad you made it to my blog. The journey is going to be worth it—I promise.
I am a fearless, unguarded and fun loving traveller. The word ‘cannot’ doesn't often appear in my life’s dictionary. I was bitten by the travel bug a long, long time ago and it has taken me to more than 60 countries and countless destinations ever since. A born networker—I have met and made a gazillion friends across the world and the experiences so far, has more often than not, left me speechless. The more I travel, the more I realise that how much there is left to travel.
So hop on and be a part of my explorations and adventure tales right here on Travel Chatter.